6.0 CECs / Video Lecture / Quiz
Endometriosis is a complex disease that affects up to 40% of women with infertility challenges and up to 10% of all females of reproductive age. Even more alarming is that it can take up to ten years for someone to be diagnosed with endometriosis. As a health, nutrition, and wellness professional, you’re in a unique position to provide support, guidance, and education to those with endometriosis.
In this 6.0 credit continuing education and professional development course for nutrition and wellness professionals, you’ll gain a fundamental understanding of the:
- Significance of endometriosis among your clients and the healthcare system
- Signs, symptoms, and causes of endometriosis from an integrative perspective
- Pathophysiology and theories of endometriosis
- Special considerations for your clients with endometriosis
- Integrative and holistic nutritional, supplementation, herbal, and lifestyle strategies for endometriosis
- Strategies for incorporating this knowledge into your practice
Let Customers Speak for Us
This course was very informative but yet easy to follow. I am excited to use the new knowlege gained to empower my clients take charge over their hormones and get relief from Endo.
Nutritional Strategies for Endometriosis sounds like it was all in all a positive experience for you and we are so glad, Monique!
Payment Plans Available
Choose from 3, 6, or 12 months. Instant approval. Safe and secure.