6.0 CECs / Video Lecture / Quiz
Endometriosis is a complex disease that affects up to 40% of women with infertility challenges and up to 10% of all females of reproductive age. Even more alarming is that it can take up to ten years for someone to be diagnosed with endometriosis. As a health, nutrition, and wellness professional, you’re in a unique position to provide support, guidance, and education to those with endometriosis.
In this 6.0 credit continuing education and professional development course for nutrition and wellness professionals, you’ll gain a fundamental understanding of the:
- Significance of endometriosis among your clients and the healthcare system
- Signs, symptoms, and causes of endometriosis from an integrative perspective
- Pathophysiology and theories of endometriosis
- Special considerations for your clients with endometriosis
- Integrative and holistic nutritional, supplementation, herbal, and lifestyle strategies for endometriosis
- Strategies for incorporating this knowledge into your practice
Let Customers Speak for Us
I’m enjoying this course very much!
This course was by far the most educational and phenomenal one I have ever taken in my six years with AFPA. This is a must have CEU!
A well designed and presented course, full of excellent quality work. Highly recommend
Payment Plans Available
Choose from 3, 6, or 12 months. Instant approval. Safe and secure.