Build a fulfilling career empowering the mothers of our next generation
Did you know that only 15% of pregnant women meet the minimum national exercise recommendations each week? What’s more, a surprising 20% to 30% of pregnant women worldwide suffer from some form of vitamin deficiency.
Pregnancy is a unique period of additional nutritional needs and special exercise requirements. Poor and imbalanced health choices can cause severe conditions that affect both child and mother in this period of life.
What is the AFPA Pregnancy Health Coach Bundle?
By becoming an AFPA Certified Pregnancy Health Coach, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge to transform mothers and their children’s lives by supporting them in making better health and nutrition decisions. We’ve combined two of our most powerful programs, the Prenatal & Postpartum Fitness Specialist Certification and the Health & Wellness Coach Certification, to help you create a more comprehensive approach to empowering, educating, and coaching moms.
This program is perfect for you if you’re:
- Just starting a career in the health, fitness, or wellness industry and want to differentiate by choosing a niche.
- An experienced health and wellness professional but want to specialize in your practice and advance your knowledge.
- Passionate about health, wellness, nutrition, and fitness, and you want to educate prenatal and postpartum women on practical ways to positively impact their health as well as their baby’s health.
- A mother yourself, wanting to provide support to fellow moms by empowering them.
The AFPA Pregnancy Health Coach certification will provide you the specialized education and coaching skills tailored to women in prenatal and postpartum development.
Become AFPA certified in 6 months or less from home with this program.
What can I do as a Pregnancy Health Coach?
As an AFPA Certified Pregnancy Health Coach, you will be able to effectively:
- Motivate clients by helping them create appropriate fitness and nutrition goals essential to their prenatal and postnatal stages.
- Discuss the changing nutritional needs of prenatal women in each stage of pregnancy.
- Create a suitable exercise program and diet plan for prenatal, pregnant, and postpartum clients.
- Educate your clients about the principles of physiology and kinesiology as they relate to pregnancy.
- Help your clients create an optimal meal plan and nutrition regimen for pregnancy.
- Learn about the signs and symptoms of overtraining for both the mother and the fetus.
- Show your clients different exercises and nutritional strategies that help in relieving pregnancy and postnatal discomfort and pain.
- Incorporate holistic mind-body exercises, whole-foods nutrition, supplementation, and relaxation techniques into your client’s exercise and wellness program.
- Combine different small exercise tools into group and one-on-one sessions.
Why Become a Certified Pregnancy Health Coach?
- Rewarding and Worthwhile Career — Nothing is more fulfilling than helping improve the safety of mothers and their children during pregnancy. As an AFPA Certified Pregnancy Health Coach, you’ll be able to guide your clients and provide them with evidence-based methods that help them prepare and recover from delivery.
- No Limits to Professional Growth — Once enrolled, you’ll get access to AFPA’s business resources designed to help you launch and grow your career as a Pregnancy Health Coach. With your certification, you can choose your work schedule and your environment. Opt to become an entrepreneur or work in spaces like health clubs, wellness and rehab centers, private medical offices, educational institutions, or corporate environments.
- Up-to-Date and Extensive Science-Based Research — With 29+ years certifying over 130,000+ professionals across 140+ countries along with numerous national and international accreditations and recognitions, you get the confidence knowing that all our programs are scientifically backed and current. With this extensive program, you can access knowledge from the world’s most trusted professionals and experts.
- Convenient and Flexible Payment Options — Take advantage of our flexible and secure payment plans. Choose a loan that fits your budget, and a payment plan period of three, six, or twelve months, then apply to see if you qualify for instant approval.
The Complete Package for Pregnancy Coaching
The AFPA Pregnancy Health Coach Certification combines the Prenatal & Postpartum Fitness Certification and the Health & Wellness Coach Certification.
You get access to both programs.
AFPA Health & Wellness Coach Certification Answer
This course will show you how to create customized health and wellness plans to help your clients start and sustain healthier lifestyle changes.
As a Health & Wellness Coach, you’ll be able to:
- Discover the different coaching processes and know when to apply each one
- Design a health and wellness plan that works with your clients existing needs
- Apply mind-body communications to maintain wellness
- Employ various evidence-based methods that elicit lasting client behavior change
- Implement wellness plans that include support on client’s nutrition, exercise, relationships, meaningful work, spirituality, and work/life balance
- Help your clients overcome habits and beliefs that don’t support a healthy lifestyle
AFPA Prenatal & Postpartum Fitness Specialist Certification Answer
This course will provide you with specialized skills and best practices tailored to give women optimal prenatal and postnatal exercise prescriptions.
As a Prenatal and Postpartum Fitness Specialist, you’ll be able to:
- Educate your clients about the essential role of exercise during and after pregnancy.
- Create appropriate exercise programs based on pregnancy anatomy and physiology.
- Demonstrate exercises to prepare and recover from childbirth.
- Guide and help clients prevent complications during and after pregnancy.
- Design programs for each phase of pregnancy.
- Provide advice on nutritional needs before, during, and after pregnancy.
AS SEEN IN THESE GREAT PUBLICATIONS
You get two top-notch certifications in one program.
Receive industry-leading education without ever breaking the bank. This is an extensive program that integrates two of our most advanced certifications in one, so you’re equipped with everything you need to know in one go.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll get in the Pregnancy Health Coach certification bundle:
Health & Wellness Coach Certification
- All course materials, including textbooks
- Chapter outlines and chapter study guides
- Online learning activities, practice quizzes, and self-assessments
- AFPA Marketing Toolkit for starting your own business
- Coaching Forms, worksheets, checklists, and client questionnaires
- Online final exam
Prenatal & Postpartum Fitness Specialist Certification
- All course materials, includ
- Flexible workout plans for strength, cardiovascular conditioning, agility, and balance for each stage of pregnancy and the postnatal period
- Fitness assessment worksheets
- Resources for eating well to support pregnancy
- Yoga exercise guidelines for each trimester
- Online final exam
- This course is approved for 1.9 NASM/19 ADAA CEUs and 16 AFPA CECs.
Let Customers Speak for Us
Being able to go at my own rate is what I love about this program. The choices you have whether you want to have paper books or all online is great. Each book that I have teaches me something new and it has been a wonderful experience. I will be taking my test earlier than expected because I was able to get all materials at the beginning of the course!
Hi Audrey! Hearing this about your Pregnancy Health Coach Bundle made our day!
I’ve taken a lot of online courses but this one is the worst. It’s difficult to follow the delivery and instructions to complete. I chose the online program instead of the printed books, and there is no easy way to Print the material. I will not be completing it and feel I wasted money.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have a solid understanding of the English language.
Every woman, every pregnancy, every birth, and every recovery is different.
How your clients move and what they consume during pregnancy can make a massive difference to their wellbeing. Become an AFPA Certified Pregnancy Health Coach today and start empowering women from all over the world.
Payment Plans Available
Choose from 3, 6, or 12 months. Instant approval. Safe and secure.