Your Guide to Becoming a Board-Certified Health Coach
Stand out, earn trust, and get hired as a certified health coach by the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC).
Learn How to Become a National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach
The National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching (NBHWC) is considered the gold standard for health coach certification programs.
Demonstrate your credibility, maximize your impact, and become the most attractive candidate for health coaching job roles by becoming a National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC).
In this comprehensive guide, you will learn:
- If health coaching is right for you
- Why this is the ideal time to be in the health coaching field
- The benefits of NBHWC certification
- How to get board-certified as a health coach, from A to Z
- The answers to commonly asked questions about board certification