Revamped and More Dynamic and Practical Than Ever
We recently updated this program to make it even better.
- We updated the curriculum to include the most-up-to-date research on nutrition, holistic health, and behavior change
- We added foundational nutrition information on macro and micro nutrition throughout the life cycle
- We included videos, case studies, and simulated coaching sessions
The Certified Holistic Nutritionist program is our most popular program, and for good reason. People need help managing their chronic diseases and optimizing their personal health. People are searching for a better way to learn about the fundamentals of food and nutrition and the science and skills of behavior change and communication. This is that better way.
What Can I Expect From The Program?
- Dynamic Learning Methodologies – Includes a variety of learning methodologies to support different types of learners
- Up-To-Date Curriculum – Features the latest research on nutrition, holistic health, and health behavior change
- Business Resources – Offers support for applying the knowledge and skills gained in the program in a professional setting
- Affordable Financial Investment – Costs less than the market value and is payable through a payment plan
- Flexible Course of Study – Can be completed online, from anywhere and at any time
What You’ll Get:
This program will provide you with all of the knowledge, core skills, confidence, and tools that you’ll need to begin your journey as a Certified Holistic Nutritionist.
- Digital e-books and physical textbooks
- Scientific articles and technical articles
- Online community discussions and case study assignments
- A comprehensive guide on the most common dietary protocols
- Counseling and lifestyle management forms
- Reference handouts to use in nutrition coaching sessions
- Simulated coaching session videos
- 10.5 hours of video/audio lectures with transcripts
A Brief Look Inside The Curriculum:
Module 1: Introduction to Holistic Nutrition Practice Answer
- Unit 1: Introduction to the nutrition and wellness industries
- Unit 2: Nutrition as a profession
- Unit 3: Nutrition on a Global Landscape and The Role of Integrative and Holistic Professionals
- Unit 4: Ethics and Professional Conduct
Module 2: Introduction to Food and Nutrition Science Answer
- Unit 1: Structural Organization of the Human Body
- Unit 2: An Overview of Nutrients
- Unit 3: Digestion, Absorption, and Transport
Module 3: Metabolism and Nutrition Answer
- Unit 1: Overview of Metabolic Reactions
- Unit 2: Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Unit 3: Lipid Metabolism
- Unit 4: Protein Metabolism
- Unit 5: Metabolic States of the Body
- Unit 6: Energy and Heat Balance
- Unit 7: Vitamins and Minerals
- Unit 8: Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
The Most Complete Holistic Program on the Market:
- Help people implement nutritional strategies to make their lives better
- Get the cognitive skills to be a better coach and applicable career-building resources—all in one program
- Gain multiple opportunities to apply knowledge in the real world, with detailed coaching exercises and a business basics toolkit
- Discover the most up-to-date research information and coaching strategies
What Other Students Are Saying
Let customers speak for usfrom reviews
I'm excited to learn something new everyday I can't wait to get home and start to study.
This course is very interesting and informative! I can't stop studying and passing on the information to my family and clients.
This course is a real eye-opener. I learned so much about the food industry and how it affects our health and food choices. Adapting a whole foods plant based diet makes so much sense to me know after hearing all the outstanding research studies on the matter. I have recommended this course to all my fellow nutrition and fitness professionals, and my friends and family just so they can be more educated on how and why they need to adapt a healthy lifestyle.
I am loving the program so far and am learning so much. I love that it's self paced. The Whole book is a little dry and rough to get through but the others are great and informative. I should be finished in about 8 weeks! So thrilled!!
There is much more content and information than expected - and I considered myself very well informed entering the program. I am incredibly impressed. Wonderful books as well. Great value for the cost.
Are There Payment Plans? Answer
Pick the loan that fits your budget and make payments over three, six, or 12 months. Our payment plans offer instant approval and are safe and secure.
Do I Qualify? Answer
To qualify for the Holistic Nutrition Certification Program, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Have a solid understanding of the English language.
- You need a minimum final exam grade of 85% to pass.
A $75.00 retest fee will apply.
After successful completion, you will earn the title of “Certified Holistic Nutritionist” on your certificate.
Payment Plans Available
Choose from 3, 6, or 12 months. Instant approval. Safe and secure.