6.0 CECs / Research Articles / Quiz
In this 6.0 hour continuing education credit (CEC) course, Natural and Herbal Strategies for Menopause, you will explore and build a fundamental awareness of the various natural strategies (such as complementary medicine practice and mind-body practices) and the medicinal herbs that have may have an effect on the biological processes associated with menopause. Specifically, you will explore:
- How menopause impacts human physiology and biology
- Why certain hormones cause certain signs and symptoms
- The various symptoms and risk factors associated with menopause
- Traditional, complementary, alternative, natural, and holistic practices for menopause
- The level of evidence for certain holistic strategies and herbs for menopause
- Practical strategies for implementing these strategies for your clients experiencing menopause
Let Customers Speak for Us
I’m enjoying this course very much!
This course was by far the most educational and phenomenal one I have ever taken in my six years with AFPA. This is a must have CEU!
A well designed and presented course, full of excellent quality work. Highly recommend
Payment Plans Available
Choose from 3, 6, or 12 months. Instant approval. Safe and secure.