20.0 CECs / Research Articles & Video Lectures / Quizzes
Natural and Herbal Strategies for Menopause (6.0 CECs)
In this course, you will explore and build a fundamental awareness of the various natural strategies (such as complementary medicine practice and mind-body practices) and the medicinal herbs that have may have an effect on the biological processes associated with menopause. Specifically, you will explore:
- How menopause impacts human physiology and biology
- Why certain hormones cause certain signs and symptoms
- The various symptoms and risk factors associated with menopause
- Traditional, complementary, alternative, natural, and holistic practices for menopause
- The level of evidence for certain holistic strategies and herbs for menopause
- Practical strategies for implementing these strategies for your clients experiencing menopause
Hormones & Environmental Toxins (8.0 CECs)
In Hormones & Environmental Toxins, you will:
- Explore the fundamentals of endocrine and hormone disrupting chemicals and environmental health
- Understand how industry regulation influences environmental health
- Gain familiarity with the various diseases and hormonal disruption that results from environmental chemicals
- Learn about the most common endocrine-disrupting chemicals that the majority of the population in America is exposed to
- Understand fundamental applied practical strategies for reducing exposure and the hormonal and endocrine effects of environmental toxicants and endocrine-disrupting chemicals
Nutritional Strategies for Endometriosis (6.0 CECs)
In Nutritional Strategies for Endometriosis, you’ll gain a fundamental understanding of the:
- Significance of endometriosis among your clients and the healthcare system
- Signs, symptoms, and causes of endometriosis from an integrative perspective
- Pathophysiology and theories of endometriosis
- Special considerations for your clients with endometriosis
- Integrative and holistic nutritional, supplementation, herbal, and lifestyle strategies for endometriosis
- Strategies for incorporating this knowledge into your practice
Let Customers Speak for Us
It's going ok a Little slow for me but I'm getting through. More input would be good. My assignments ate getting approved but feedback would be great.
In the nutrition portion - too many statistics that are just uncalled for. For example percentage of seniors eligible for assistance that don’t use it. I mean - do I really need this information? FAILED the test with an 84 when the required score to pass is 85. Open book test but with 275 questions you only dig so much. Oh well—learned some new things.
I purchased the Nutrition and Personal Training program. Loving the Nutrition course, learning so much.
Payment Plans Available
Choose from 3, 6, or 12 months. Instant approval. Safe and secure.