Certified Plant-Based Nutrition Specialist (CPBNS) Program Guide
Become a certified expert on plant-based nutrition and help others discover how this way of eating can lead to vibrant health and well-being.
Whether you’re looking to deepen your knowledge of plant-based nutrition, start a career as a plant-based nutritionist, or expand your coaching skill set—you’re in the right place.
The world is trending toward plant-based foods. More people are realizing the benefits of eating fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, legumes, and whole grains—both for human health and the earth’s health.
But there is a lot of conflicting and confusing information out there. We built a certification program featuring the most recent research on plant-based eating to help you cut through the noise and stand out as an authority in the space.
Download your free copy of the Certified Plant-Based Nutrition Specialist Program Guide to learn:
- Who the Certification Course Is For. How the course deepens your knowledge and/or helps you start or expand a nutrition or health coaching career.
- Benefits of Plant-Based Nutrition. Why plant-based nutrition is more important than ever before.
- Why Choose AFPA? What sets us apart from other programs.
- Curriculum. An inside look into the program’s learning objectives and materials.
- Career Opportunities. How to use your AFPA Certification.
- FAQs. Answers to the most common questions.
Fill out the form below to download your free guide!