The AFPA Store. Health. Nutrition. Fitness.
Everything you need to stay at the top of your game.Shop the AFPA Store…
Why AFPA Certification
AFPA offers some of the most highly regarded personal trainer, fitness instructor, Pilates, yoga, nutrition and sports conditioning certifications, education programs and educational opportunities available within the fitness industry.
AFPA shares your passion to be the best you can be! It's what sets you apart and makes you an achiever!
AFPA brings you the most advanced, innovative education and certification programs… so you can more easily reach your professional goals at a price you can afford!
AFPA certification programs are centered around what aspiring fitness professionals need to know to succeed; they are designed to meet the evolving needs of you and the fitness industry!
Reasons to Choose AFPA for your certification organization:
AFPA is nationally and internationally recognized, accredited and has certified nearly 59,000 fitness professionals since 1994.
AFPA provides a comprehensive curriculum for all certification programs.
Toll Free Technical Support Before, During and After the Exam!
Our customer service is standing by to assist you with questions pertaining to the examination as well as your questions regarding clients and the business of personal training. Call the toll free 1.800 number Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime and we will respond with in 24 business hours.
Flexibility of Study
AFPA courses can be ordered at anytime so that you may choose when the timing is right for you. Our Distance Learning Certification Programs have become increasingly popular in both professional and university settings. AFPA Distance Learning Certification Programs offering the convenience of at-home, self-paced learning. Individual completion times vary depending on factors such as prior experience and knowledge, time devoted each day/week to the program, and the individual's ability to comprehend the information presented within the course.
AFPA provides you with a monthly e-newsletter to keep you abreast of new research, controversies, updates, upcoming events, specials and so much more.
AFPA offers Advanced Specialty Certifications
AFPA provides the opportunity for you to create your own specialization within the fitness profession and expand your client base by becoming a specialist in those areas of fitness that interest you. Add to your credentials with the following certifications or visit the listing of continuing education courses.
- Personal Trainer Certification Course
- Advanced Personal Trainer Certification Course
- Master Personal Trainer Certification Course
- Nutrition & Wellness Consultant Certificate Course
- Sports Nutrition Consultant Certification Course
- Weight Management Consultant Certification Course
- NEW! Master Nutrition Consultant Certification Course
- Pre/Post Natal Exercise Specialist Certification Course
- Cardio Kickboxing Instructor Certification Course
- Children's Fitness Specialist Certification Course
- Cycle Instructor Certification Course
- Sports Conditioning Specialist Certification Course
- Functional Training Specialist Certification Course
- Yoga Fitness Instructor Certification Course - Level I (Beg. - Int.)
- Yoga Fitness Instructor Certification Course - Level II (Int.- Adv.)
- Pilates Fitness Instructor Certification Course - Level I (Mat)
- Pilates Fitness Instructor Certification Course - Level II (Props)
- Post-Rehab Exercise Specialist Certification Course
- Stability Ball Trainer Certification Course
- Strength Trainer Certification Course
- Senior Fitness Specialist Certification Course
- Aquatic Instructor Certification Course
- Group Fitness Instructor Certification Course
- Trainer of Special Populations Certification Course
- Learn More...
Credentials of the AFPA Advisory Boards
AFPA's team of advisors and educators are experts in their fields and AFPA is honored to receive their educational and industry expertise.
AFPA Offers Continuing Education And Software To Help Grow Your Business
AFPA conducts annual professional conferences & workshops and offers more than 100 continuing education courses and 22 certification education programs to further your education.
AFPA provides an extensive web listing and connections to various web sites for your use to browse new job listings & post your resume.
Build Your Business Products
AFPA provides an extensive listing of various products to help you be successful in your business ventures.
Many of the AFPA certification programs include reproducible consultation guidelines, waivers and releases, daily exercise and nutrition log sheets that you can reproduce and use with many clients.
Because We Share Your Passion for Fitness!
AFPA students are attracted to this profession because:
- They enjoy helping and teaching others how to live a fitness lifestyle.
- Because they want to learn the latest information about exercise and nutrition to improve their own health, as well as those they care about.
If you're a caring, giving person, who enjoys staying in shape and helping others, or have experienced a breakthrough in your life through your commitment to fitness, then becoming a Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Instructor, Pilates Instructor, Yoga Instructor or participating in other AFPA certification programs could be the best decision you make!
Download the AFPA Course Catalog [PDF Format]
AFPA Certification Programs are approved for the G.I.Bill, MYCAA and more!Learn More…
AFPA "Beach Jam" Fitness, Trainer, Sports & Mind Body Conference
May 8 - 10, 2014
Ocean City, MD