The AFPA Store. Health. Nutrition. Fitness.
Everything you need to stay at the top of your game.Shop the AFPA Store…
If you want the convenience of being able to study when you want and where you want than distance education could be right for you! AFPA offers traditional distance education correspondence courses. certification and continuing education. We are here to help you along the way and want to see you succeed! We will provide you with unlimited support during course completion and after you have successfully completed your course!
Enrollment requirements and other important enrollment information is listed below.
Select the Distance Education Certification program you want to enroll in.
- Enroll on-line at www.afpafitness.com by selecting your course of interest.
- Send an enrollment application and your full payment to: AFPA 1601 Long Beach Blvd. P.O. Box 214 Ship Bottom, NJ 08008
- Enroll by phone: 1.800.494.7782
- Enroll by fax: 1.609.978.7582
- Completed enrollment application
- Full enrollment fee
- A functional knowledge and comprehension of English and arithmetic
- The ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- The ability to use a personal computer and the Internet
- The ability to receive and send email
You may enroll and begin a program at any time! Online, by phone, by fax and by mail!
Download the AFPA Course Catalog [PDF Format]
AFPA Certification Programs are approved for the G.I.Bill, MYCAA and more!Learn More…
AFPA "Beach Jam" Fitness, Trainer, Sports & Mind Body Conference
May 8 - 10, 2014
Ocean City, MD