The AFPA Store. Health. Nutrition. Fitness.
Everything you need to stay at the top of your game.Shop the AFPA Store…
AFPA Corporate Divisions
AFPA was founded by Dr. Mark J. Occhipinti & Amy L. Occhipinti in 1994. Since that time AFPA has conducted hundreds of Fitness & Personal Trainer Workshops and Conferences, has earned the trust and respect of tens of thousands certified fitness enthusiasts & professionals worldwide.
Our educational programming committee has developed high-quality certifications programs and continuing education opportunities on topics ranging from personal training, strength and conditioning, functional and integrated training, yoga, Pilates, pregnancy to seniors and youth fitness. AFPA brings you the most advanced, innovative education programs and certification so that you can easily reach your professional goals at a price you can afford!
AFPA student satisfaction remains one of our number one priorities. AFPA supports our student's professional questions and concerns on a continual basis before, during and after their educational experience with AFPA.
AFPA shares your passion for success and to be the best you can be!
AFPA offers the following certification programs, as well as hundreds of continuing education courses and fitness, trainer, mind body and sports conferences.
- Personal Trainer Certification Course
- Advanced Personal Trainer Certification Course
- Master Personal Trainer Certification Course
- Nutrition & Wellness Consultant Certificate Course
- Sports Nutrition Consultant Certification Course
- Weight Management Consultant Certification Course
- NEW! Master Nutrition Consultant Certification Course
- Pre/Post Natal Exercise Specialist Certification Course
- Cardio Kickboxing Instructor Certification Course
- Children's Fitness Specialist Certification Course
- Cycle Instructor Certification Course
- Sports Conditioning Specialist Certification Course
- Functional Training Specialist Certification Course
- Yoga Fitness Instructor Certification Course - Level I (Beg. - Int.)
- Yoga Fitness Instructor Certification Course - Level II (Int.- Adv.)
- Pilates Fitness Instructor Certification Course - Level I (Mat)
- Pilates Fitness Instructor Certification Course - Level II (Props)
- Post-Rehab Exercise Specialist Certification Course
- Stability Ball Trainer Certification Course
- Strength Trainer Certification Course
- Senior Fitness Specialist Certification Course
- Aquatic Instructor Certification Course
- Group Fitness Instructor Certification Course
- Trainer of Special Populations Certification Course
- Learn More...
Visit the Certification FAQ section to learn more on frequently asked questions about certification.
Download the AFPA Course Catalog [PDF Format]
AFPA Certification Programs are approved for the G.I.Bill, MYCAA and more!Learn More…
AFPA "Beach Jam" Fitness, Trainer, Sports & Mind Body Conference
May 8 - 10, 2014
Ocean City, MD