The AFPA Store. Health. Nutrition. Fitness.
Everything you need to stay at the top of your game.Shop the AFPA Store…
AFPA gives to charitable and non-profit organizations and individuals in need with the intention of improving the quality of life. AFPA philanthropy is a key component to our broader social responsibility and includes cash gifts, gifts, scholarships, product donations, and employee volunteerism. It serves as a major link between the corporation and the communities it serves.
- Wounded Warrior Project began when several individuals took small, inspired actions to help others in need. One night while watching the evening news, a group of veterans and brothers were moved by the difficult stories of the first wounded service members returning home from Afghanistan and Iraq. They realized then and there that something needed to be done for these brave individuals beyond the brass bands and ticker tape parades. The resulting objective was to provide tangible support for the severely wounded and help them on the road to healing, both physically and mentally. What had been initially viewed as a small contribution (compared with what the warriors had sacrificed while serving our country) has become WWP's signature program: WWP backpacks delivered bedside to wounded warriors. Wounded Warrior Project is a nonprofit organization.
- The objectives of Toys for Tots are to help needy children throughout the United States experience the joy of Christmas; to play an active role in the development of one of our nation's most valuable natural resources - our children; to unite all members of local communities in a common cause for three months each year during the annual toy collection and distribution campaign; and to contribute to better communities in the future.The primary goal of Toys for Tots is to deliver, through a shiny new toy at Christmas, a message of hope to needy youngsters that will motivate them to grow into responsible, productive, patriotic citizens and community leaders.
- Feeding America is the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief charity. Each year, the Feeding America network provides food assistance to more than 25 million low-income people facing hunger in the United States, including more than 9 million children and nearly 3 million seniors. Our network of more than 200 food banks serves all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. The Feeding America network secures and distributes more than 2 billion pounds of donated food and grocery products annually.
- In this new century, The Salvation Army is serving more people in the USA than ever before. They are seeing large increases in the number of Americans seeking the basic necessities of life - food, shelter, and warmth. Tens of millions of people receive help from The Salvation Army every year. To learn more about the many programs the Salvation Army offers visit Salvation Army Services
- Disabled Sports USA is a national nonprofit organization established in 1967 by disabled Vietnam veterans to serve the war injured. DS/USA now offers nationwide sports rehabilitation programs to anyone with a permanent disability. Activities include winter skiing, water sports, summer and winter competitions, fitness and special sports events. Participants include those with visual impairments, amputations, spinal cord injury, dwarfism, multiple sclerosis, head injury, cerebral palsy, and other neuromuscular and orthopedic conditions.
- Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund was founded, October 23, 2003 to help support surviving U.S. Military children who have lost a parent in the Afghanistan or Iraq wars by providing them with College Grants. This organization also helps the surviving members with emergency funds, which is based on donations or fund raising activities held by others throughout the States. These funds will be awarded to applicants of U.S. Military families in the State that the funds were raised that have children under the age of 18, and who are in need of assistance with housing, utilities, medical expenses, groceries, clothing, school supplies and other expenses deemed necessary in order to provide them with some support and alleviate their need.
- The Southern Regional School experience, a community partnership, will assure our students challenging learning opportunities that are shaped by the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards in order for them to become contributing members of society.
View AFPA's donation of Strength & Conditioning Equipment to SRSD.
- The American Red Cross was founded in 1881 by visionary leader Clara Barton, and has been the nation's premier emergency response organization. As part of a worldwide movement that offers neutral humanitarian care to the victims of war, the American Red Cross distinguishes itself by also aiding victims of devastating natural disasters. Over the years, the organization has expanded its services, always with the aim of preventing and relieving suffering.
- The The Coalition to Salute America's Heroes will use your donation to help provide meals over the Thanksgiving holiday to a severely wounded serviceman or woman and their family. And your greeting card will be delivered to a disabled hero so it can help in their mental and emotional recovery.
Download the AFPA Course Catalog [PDF Format]
AFPA Certification Programs are approved for the G.I.Bill, MYCAA and more!Learn More…
AFPA "Beach Jam" Fitness, Trainer, Sports & Mind Body Conference
May 8 - 10, 2014
Ocean City, MD