The AFPA Store. Health. Nutrition. Fitness.
Everything you need to stay at the top of your game.Shop the AFPA Store…
AFPA is a recognized leader in Fitness, Trainer & Nutrition Certification & Continuing Education for Fitness Professionals
AFPA would like to thank you for your interest in American Fitness Professionals and Associates' health, fitness, nutrition and sports certification programs and services. AFPA is a licensed corporation through the state of New Jersey.
AFPA education and certification provides individuals with the information necessary to achieve long term success in the fitness profession. Our dedication to high standards and progressive training programs follow the most current guidelines set forth by the most respected agencies!
Whether you are just getting started with your career in fitness or if you just want to expand your knowledge, AFPA looks forward to providing you with the education you seek and deserve!
AFPA Corporate Divisions
AFPA is recognized by the Veterans Affairs (VA) Education Reimbursement Active military, veterans and eligible spouse and dependents can receive reimbursement for all AFPA Certification Programs.
AFPA is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau Reliability Program.
AFPA certification courses are approved by MY CAA.
AFPA Personal Trainer Certification is accredited by Vital Research.
AFPA Nutrition Courses curriculum fully meets the AADP and ANMAB's accreditation board.
AFPA is a CEC provider for NASM, ACE, AFAA, BOC and NSCA.
AFPA is a continuing education provider for CIAR - Cooper Institute for Aerobic Research.
AFPA is a member of the Institute for Credentialing Excellence, formally NOCA - National Organization for Competency Assurance.
AFPA is recognized by the NATA Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education for certified athletic trainers. To receive this prestigious approval, the AFPA programs underwent an extensive Board review process. Certified Athletic Trainers can now earn various credential through AFPA while obtaining CEU's toward the maintenance of their athletic training license.
Education and Certification
AFPA offers the following education programs for certification, as well as hundreds of continuing education courses and fitness, trainer, mind body and sports conferences.
- Personal Trainer Certification Course
- Advanced Personal Trainer Certification Course
- Master Personal Trainer Certification Course
- Nutrition & Wellness Consultant Certificate Course
- Sports Nutrition Consultant Certification Course
- Weight Management Consultant Certification Course
- NEW! Master Nutrition Consultant Certification Course
- Pre/Post Natal Exercise Specialist Certification Course
- Cardio Kickboxing Instructor Certification Course
- Children's Fitness Specialist Certification Course
- Cycle Instructor Certification Course
- Sports Conditioning Specialist Certification Course
- Functional Training Specialist Certification Course
- Yoga Fitness Instructor Certification Course - Level I (Beg. - Int.)
- Yoga Fitness Instructor Certification Course - Level II (Int.- Adv.)
- Pilates Fitness Instructor Certification Course - Level I (Mat)
- Pilates Fitness Instructor Certification Course - Level II (Props)
- Post-Rehab Exercise Specialist Certification Course
- Stability Ball Trainer Certification Course
- Strength Trainer Certification Course
- Senior Fitness Specialist Certification Course
- Aquatic Instructor Certification Course
- Group Fitness Instructor Certification Course
- Trainer of Special Populations Certification Course
- Learn More...
Download the AFPA Course Catalog [PDF Format]
AFPA Certification Programs are approved for the G.I.Bill, MYCAA and more!Learn More…
AFPA "Beach Jam" Fitness, Trainer, Sports & Mind Body Conference
May 8 - 10, 2014
Ocean City, MD